Senior Specialist, Corporate Content
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
The Senior Specialist, Corporate Content is integral in building corporate marketing campaigns for Noodle. Reporting to the Managing Director, Content, this position is a cross-functional, collaborative role responsible for executing on creative briefs while cultivating Noodle’s brand identity.
Successful candidates will be self-starters and employ an entrepreneurial attitude to achieve their goals. A track record of strong performance should be combined with a desire to learn and grow a strategic mindset and adept executional skill set. This role requires collaboration with team members from across the organization, and a successful candidate will enjoy working with a range of team members—from learning architects to the executive team, you’ll help refine how Noodle represents our products and services.
As our Senior Specialist, Corporate Content, you will:
- Develop copy for marketing collateral including, but not limited to: Website Content; Case Studies; White Papers; Op Eds; Slide Presentations; Landing Pages; Ad Creative; Email Campaigns/Newsletters
- Write differentiated copy based on product or services features that resonate with the target audience
- Lead internal coordination for select projects, including but not limited to: Presentations, Copywriting/Editing, Sales Materials
- Work closely with the corporate communications team to develop frameworks, templates and boilerplate language that can be effectively utilized by sales team members
- Proactively manage simultaneous deadlines to maintain high-quality work product and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to complete deliverables to needed specifications
- Synthesize feedback from multiple sources and integrate into revised work product
- Incorporate current industry best practices into work product
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of relevant previous experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications/experience
- Ability to adapt written tone and voice
- Working knowledge of G Suite Applications (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Experience working in the higher education industry a plus
- Awareness of trends in education and technology
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.