Senior Specialist, Design
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
As a Senior Design Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the development of innovative marketing campaigns for both Noodle and our esteemed university partners. Reporting to our Art Director, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to bring creative assets to life for multiple brand identities.
Successful candidates will be self-starters and employ an entrepreneurial attitude to achieve their goals. A track record of strong performance should be combined with a desire to learn and grow a strategic mindset and adept executional skill set.
As our Senior Specialist, Design, you will:
- Develop engaging layouts and designs for marketing collateral including, but not limited to: Landing Pages; Ad Creative (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter); Email Templates; Enrollment Assets (Program brochures and Curriculum Overviews); Slide Presentations; Microsites
- Transform raw clips and video footage into high-quality finished videos used to inform, engage, and inspire
- Proactively manage simultaneous deadlines to maintain high-quality graphic design output
- Lead creative conceptualization and manage copywriters for select marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to complete deliverables to needed specifications and timelines
- Incorporate current industry best practices in graphic design production and review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of relevant previous experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications/experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Strong working knowledge of G Suite Applications (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Experience with video production a plus
- Experience working at a creative agency experience a plus
- Ability to think creatively with a desire to continue learning new skills
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.