Brand Marketing Manager
Nexford University has re-imagined the traditional university experience by building a tech-enabled university 100% online, delivering high quality yet surprisingly affordable education. We are enabling talent across the globe to build the skills they need to advance in their careers regardless of physical location, gender or ethnicity.
Nexford is now seeking a seasoned Global Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of international audiences and a passion for effective communication. We are specifically looking for someone who is creative, self-driven and truly innovative. This is an opportunity to experiment with creative marketing strategies to build a global audience, with few limits or internal bureaucracy to hinder your work!
This is an exciting new role to join a fast growing organization rethinking higher education on a global scale, and with a mission to positively impact people's lives.
You will work with our growth & marketing teams to complement their efforts through building and executing on a global brand marketing strategy to elevate Nexford's brand awareness and credibility globally. This role will report into the CEO.
- Website Ownership: Be responsible for the company’s website content, ensuring that it is current, compelling, and resonates with global audiences — working with the Growth team to ensure performance is optimized.
- Brand Positioning: Steer the company's brand strategy, ensuring that our position in the market is clear, unique, and globally recognized.
- Organic Social Media: Lead, develop and execute a global social media strategy that amplifies our brand, underscores our messaging, and builds credibility among our worldwide audience.
- Expert Messaging: Craft distinct and impactful messages tailored to diverse international audiences. Your expertise should translate our core values into every communication, be it for B2B or B2C contexts.
- Community Building: Drive both online and offline community engagement strategies that support organic growth. This involves tapping into various global networks and initiating community-focused campaigns.
- Stakeholder mapping: Understanding our global stakeholders, clearly articulate and tailor the organization's value proposition for each unique group.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience with 5+ years experience in global brand messaging for both B2B and B2C sectors.
- Demonstrable ability to craft and refine organizational messaging for diverse, international audiences.
- Strong experience in community building and organic social media strategy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen sense for understanding the nuances and needs of different global markets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various internal teams to ensure consistent brand messaging.
Candidates with a strong understanding of international market dynamics, and a passion for building brand & community are encouraged to apply.