Application Specialist - Kenya | Remote 📍
Are you an experienced Telesales Advisor with the ability to drive learner enrollment at an American online university? Join a next-generation university making high-quality affordable education available worldwide. At Nexford University, you will be responsible for advising and guiding potential learners and applicants using the outbound calling as your main channel. You will also be competent across digital channels, such as social media, live chat and WhatsApp to bring a 360 care approach to advising potential learners across the world.
What you will be doing:
- Contacting potential learners or applicants to guide their decision making and help them
- Answer questions about the university, programs, or the admissions process
- Ask questions to understand our learners and our programs better, with a cultural awareness of each region
- Go the “extra mile” to ensure university goals are met and challenges blocking enrollments are promptly addressed
- Use different platforms to convert leads to customers – calls, emails, chat and social media channels
- Deliver on weekly meaningful calls and monthly enrollment targets
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information on the CRM: Hubspot
- Gather actionable insights that can contribute to the university’s improvement
- Collaborate with the global team to help increase enrollments and to provide the best learner experience possible.
Please note that the working hours will align with the UK working hours.
You should apply if:
- 3+ years’ experience in consultative Telesales (preferably in higher education)
- Prior experience managing inbound/outbound calls, emails, chat and social media channels
- Excellent English: written and verbal
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding Telesales targets
- Ability to maintain resilience while working in a highly KPI driven environment
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Ability to adjust customer handling and sales techniques depending on the prospect
- High learnability to become expert in our degree programs and explain them to potential learners
- Discipline and professional maturity to work remotely
- BSc/BA Degree
What we offer
🌍 Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
🏖️ Generous vacation package
📚 12 paid days of professional development time off, post-probation
🏠 100% remote work
🤝 Contemporary collaboration tools:
📖 Free access to LinkedIn Learning from Day 1:
🧠 An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
🚀 An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment:
👨👩👧👦 50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your immediate family:
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
We believe that a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive institution is a more innovative and successful one and, at Nexford University, we strive to build teams and foster a work environment that reflects our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of this commitment, we recognize that an individual’s value and contributions extend beyond just technical skills. If your experience is close to what you see listed, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills—when coupled with passion, curiosity, and a can-do attitude—are keys to excellence; therefore, we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.