Client Success Analyst
Who We Are: Founded in 2015, Mursion is an online simulation studio that allows teams to practice conversations in order to perfect communications and improve effectiveness. Musion’s proprietary technology combines the non-judgmental aspects of an avatar with authentic human mannerisms and responses. Our simulations are used globally by professionals across industries to practice complex interpersonal skills in an environment that is both safe and authentic. Mursion promotes a unique culture where individuals are able to be adventurous in the pursuit of improving human interactions. Ideal candidates at Mursion are team-players, comfortable working across remote teams and distributed environments, and invested in the idea that, through practice, teams can learn to be more effective and empathic communicators.
Who We Want: We seek talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission to leverage technology to improve communication and effectiveness in the workplace, and who are motivated to help Mursion lead a new solution category for improving business communication through simulation-based practice. We value empathy, curiosity, and constant improvement both in our internal operations and when working with partners and clients. Our employees are most successful when they employ strong collaboration skills, skilled communications, a problem-solving orientation, and demonstrate comfort in an evolving and fast-paced startup environment.
Position Overview: Mursion is growing and changing. We are currently seeking a Client Success Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills with customer service or client support experience and is interested in developing into a Client Success Manager role for a data-intensive technology product . The core functions of this job will be project management, data entry, data analysis, presentation development, basic data modeling (spreadsheets) and project documentation. This person should also be a systems-thinker, a self-starter, highly organized, a strong collaborator, and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
This is an FT, salaried, and fully remote position reporting to the Director of Operations, Client Success. The total compensation package, incentives, and benefits will be based on applied experience, geographic location, and other factors identified by the hiring committee. The base salary ranges from $65,000-$90,000 depending on the factors previously listed.
- Develop and maintain client engagement processes, project and presentation templates, and methods to enhance the client experience
- Support Client Success Managers in creating project plans, presentations and data analyses to demonstrate Mursion’s ROI. Manage client onboarding process including configuration of Mursion software systems and loading key data (users, simulation scenarios etc…) to ensure a smooth project launch. Oversee technical systems integration, SSO etc…
- Engage with clients in conversations about implementation, program engagement communications, and renewing their work with Mursion.
- Execute on day to day administrative tasks such as scheduling requested sessions, supporting implications of large-scale deliveries, and general operations
- Track client metrics and health by leveraging various reporting tools. Be comfortable with data and be able to use critical reasoning to make recommendations both internally and with clients.
- Act as the administrator/owner for shared content
- Develop client progress reports, draft debriefs, and kick-off decks
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients under various circumstances of distress related to technology or scheduling challenges.
- 4+ years of work experience
- Strong background in coordination and project management
- Proactive self-starter
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with technology (we use slack, G Suite, Hubspot, etc)
- Customer service or client support experience a plus
- Experience in a tech start-up, HR, or corporate learning is a plus
- Nice to have experience working in one of the following industries: Technology, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, IT Services, Professional Services, Oil and Energy, and Utilities
- Adapts to New Situations
- Builds an Inclusive Culture
- Delivers High Impact Work
- Demonstrates a Growth Mindset
- Demonstrates Technical Aptitude
We understand that not everyone will demonstrate proficiency in all of the areas listed under the responsibilities and qualifications. At Mursion, we strive to raise the bar! We encourage women and historically marginalized communities to apply if you feel your skills and life experiences are transferable to some of the qualifications in the job description.
We cultivate empathy
Empathy is at the core of all we do. We make time to communicate and listen before we take action. We make decisions based on reasoned analysis and authentic care for the aspirations of our partners and colleagues.
We lead with curiosity to create lightbulb moments
Our team is strengthened by having the courage to thoughtfully ask difficult questions. We are results-oriented innovators who create dynamic solutions to complex problems by encouraging transparency, creativity, and iteration. We are energized by thought-provoking conversations and the diverse perspectives of our partners and peers.
We strive to raise the bar
We see ourselves as trailblazers in simulation. Our learning theory is grounded in research and we demand empirical evidence before concluding our efforts have been successful. We always look for ways to improve. We recognize we live in an imperfect world and we embrace our responsibility to promote shared understanding and elevate humankind.
We have the courage to be human
We are a fun-loving, driven team of developers, artists, entrepreneurs, operational masterminds, and technologists dedicated to the proposition that learning experiences can be powerful and playful. We recognize that we are more than a business; we are a community of unique individuals with a collective focus to improve human interactions through practice. It is through our humanity that we create better products and learning experiences for our partners.
Compensation and perks: Salary commensurate with experience. For full-time employees, Mursion offers competitive benefits, which include full medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k program, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO.
Collaborate with a unique blend of employees ranging from 3D artists, software developers, operations, sales, and finance teams to actors who deliver interactive, highly immersive simulations.
Be at the forefront of reinventing learning for the future workforce.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should submit a resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so interested parties are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
Mursion is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from People of Color, Women, Persons with Disabilities, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time. Please don't send unsolicited candidate resumes to Mursion employees. They will not be accepted.