Senior Engagement Manager - Enterprise
Who We Are: Founded in 2015, Mursion is an online simulation studio that allows teams to practice conversations in order to perfect communications and improve effectiveness. Musion’s proprietary technology combines the non-judgmental aspects of an avatar with authentic human mannerisms and responses. Our simulations are used globally by professionals across industries to practice complex interpersonal skills in an environment that is both safe and authentic. Mursion promotes a unique culture where individuals are able to be adventurous in the pursuit of improving human interactions. Ideal candidates at Mursion are team-players, comfortable working across remote teams and distributed environments, and invested in the idea that, through practice, teams can learn to be more effective and empathic communicators.
Who We Want: We seek talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission to leverage technology to improve communication and effectiveness in the workplace, and who are motivated to help Mursion lead a new solution category for improving business communication through simulation-based practice. We value empathy, curiosity, and constant improvement both in our internal operations and when working with partners and clients. Our employees are most successful when they employ strong collaboration skills, skilled communications, a problem-solving orientation, and demonstrate comfort in an evolving and fast-paced startup environment.
Position Overview: Mursion is growing and changing. Our clients expect great things from our engagements. We have become strategic partners to large-scale human capital transformation efforts. Our Client Success Team needs talented individuals who can lead and support this work. We seek bright individuals who are knowledgeable and passionate about the Future of Work. Ideal candidates will have three or more years of consulting, or client engagement experience in an organization that delivers technology-enabled services for human capital development. This person should be entrepreneurial, technically proficient, a systems-thinker, a self-starter, highly organized, and a strong collaborator.
This is an FT, salaried, and fully remote position on the Client Success team. The total compensation package, incentives, and benefits will be based on applied experience, geographic location, and other factors identified by the hiring committee depending on the position in which the candidate will be hired. The base salary ranges from $80,000- $135,000 depending on the factors previously listed.
- In a consultancy model, develop strategic approaches to integrate Mursion's simulation into the technology stack used by Mursion's clients to deliver training to their learners.
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of new client engagements, technical onboarding of learners (including single-sign-on integration), assignment to teams (use of SCIM protocol), and scheduling of simulation sessions. Assist in driving the project schedule, budget, and overall engagement communications and reports.
- Support the framework that all projects are executed in a manner that is consistent with Standard Operating Procedures, on time and on budget, and that customers and end-users are delighted with their experience
- Drive client renewals and expansion initiatives through negotiating and processing change orders and renewal contracts with all software license customers. Use data from current projects to drive soft-skills improvement in client organizations.
- Improve learning outcomes through enhancements to scenario design and learning analytics.
- Provide feedback and help to develop Standard Operating Procedures in partnership with Leadership to identify opportunities to improve the gross margin of all project engagements without sacrificing operational quality or client learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to understand the product and its functions deeply.
- 5+ years of high-tech/SaaS industry experience (preferably with a human capital development or healthcare technology platform)
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise level client engagements with F1000s managing a $2m+ portfolio annually (or strategic account management experience)
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software deployment management or implementation
- Strong technical project management experience, including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and stakeholder reporting (PMP certification a plus)
- Excellent organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership, innovation, and execution management with the ability to influence without authority
- Adapts to New Situations
- Delivers High Impact Work
- Demonstrates a Growth Mindset
- Demonstrates Technical Aptitude
- Builds an Inclusive Culture
We understand that not everyone will demonstrate proficiency in all of the areas listed under the responsibilities and qualifications. At Mursion, we strive to raise the bar! We encourage women and historically marginalized communities to apply if you feel your skills and life experiences are transferable to some of the qualifications in the job description.
We cultivate empathy
Empathy is at the core of all we do. We make time to communicate and listen before we take action. We make decisions based on reasoned analysis and authentic care for the aspirations of our partners and colleagues.
We lead with curiosity to create lightbulb moments
Our team is strengthened by having the courage to thoughtfully ask difficult questions. We are results-oriented innovators who create dynamic solutions to complex problems by encouraging transparency, creativity, and iteration. We are energized by thought-provoking conversations and the diverse perspectives of our partners and peers.
We strive to raise the bar
We see ourselves as trailblazers in simulation. Our learning theory is grounded in research and we demand empirical evidence before concluding our efforts have been successful. We always look for ways to improve. We recognize we live in an imperfect world and we embrace our responsibility to promote shared understanding and elevate humankind.
We have the courage to be human
We are a fun-loving, driven team of developers, artists, entrepreneurs, operational masterminds, and technologists dedicated to the proposition that learning experiences can be powerful and playful. We recognize that we are more than a business; we are a community of unique individuals with a collective focus to improve human interactions through practice. It is through our humanity that we create better products and learning experiences for our partners.
Compensation and perks: Salary commensurate with experience. For full-time employees, Mursion offers competitive benefits, which include full medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k program, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO.
Collaborate with a unique blend of employees ranging from 3D artists, software developers, operations, sales, and finance teams to actors who deliver interactive, highly immersive simulations.
Be at the forefront of reinventing learning for the future workforce.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should submit a resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so interested parties are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
Mursion is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from People of Color, Women, Persons with Disabilities, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
We are not accepting agency submissions at this time. Please don't send unsolicited candidate resumes to Mursion employees. They will not be accepted.