Sales Development Representative
Are you interested in Higher Education? Are you ready to kick-start your career in sales? Motimatic is seeking a dynamic and driven Sales Development Representative (Strategic Partnerships Coordinator) to join our growing team. This isn't just any entry-level sales position. We've crafted a role that goes beyond the basics of lead qualification and pipeline building. As a Sales Development Representative at Motimatic, you'll be an integral part of our growth story, working alongside experienced field reps to drive new business and shape our best-in-class sales culture.
Motimatic helps students make better decisions as they navigate their learning journey. Our fully managed solution helps higher ed leaders shift student mindsets and drive improved outcomes.
Our pay-for-results approach ensures that higher ed leaders can quickly and effectively deploy a proven enrollment solution without risk, software integration, or extra burden on their team.
We combine best-in-class motivation science and digital marketing to meet students where they are—and offer them the support they need. As a result, 250+ colleges and universities are unlocking improved student engagement, enrollment, and persistence.
- Initiate sales opportunities using a balanced inbound/outbound approach. You'll be navigating accounts, finding qualified prospects, and setting up impactful meetings.
- Collaborate closely with our seasoned field sales team to strategize and execute Portfolio/Target account plans.
- Qualify leads generated by Motimatic's marketing efforts, ensuring that potential opportunities meet our criteria.
- Work hand-in-hand with the sales team to guide prospects through the sales funnel, from initial contact to closure.
- Represent Motimatic at corporate events and industry-wide conferences, establishing our presence and networking within the industry.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- Fearless when it comes to initiating phone conversations, addressing queries, and overcoming objections.
- Proficient in using enterprise-grade sales CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com and Outreach.io.
- Familiarity with leveraging social networking tools to effectively engage with prospects.
- Ability to thrive in a remote and hybrid work environment
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- 100% Health care, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO&HMO plans for employee and dependents)
- HSA, FSA, basic life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Family Leave policy (12 weeks)
- Remote/Hybrid working environment
- Office lunch and commuting perks
Motimatic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.