Enterprise Partnership Manager (Pacific, North/West)
Motimatic is re-purposing the digital advertising ecosystem to positively impact people’s lives. We are higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. We're building cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey. We've grown 10x in the last 2 years and are in hyper-growth mode.
As an Enterprise Partnerships Manager (Pacific, North/West), you will drive revenue growth by creating deep, invested, long-term relationships with key stakeholders at Motimatic’s client organizations. As you come to understand their priorities, budgets, needs and pains, you will become a trusted partner, providing guidance and recommendations based on our domain expertise and your understanding of Motimatic’s solution set. We have learned from our clients that working with Motimatic quickly becomes a critical component in achieving their institutional goals. As such, this role is highly focused on renewals and expansion of Motimatic's services to help clients--and the students they serve--succeed.
What You'll Do
Close client renewals and revenue expansion. This entails:
- Building a deep understanding of clients’ goals, opportunities, priorities, and budgets in order to be a strategic partner who makes trusted recommendations.
- Negotiating and closing significant expansion deals.
- Working consistently and creatively to identify unfulfilled client needs, and to develop and sell products and services to meet those needs.
- Owning a quarterly revenue target based on client uptake of Motimatic product and services.
- Driving cross-functional team collaboration to exceed client goals; experience and comfort with matrix management a must.
- Quickly becoming an expert in Motimatic’s IP and product capabilities.
- Working closely with your manager to identify areas of opportunity for all clients and to guide the evolution of the role to continually support Motimatic’s ambitious growth goals.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- Ability to develop high quality presentation materials for current clients, including recommendation pitches and proposals
- Ability to understand, discuss, and strategically respond to trends and patterns in client data.
- Ability to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks in alignment with overall business drivers and objectives.
(Please do not apply if you do not meet the first 3 requirements)
- Experience working or selling into the Higher Education space is a must have
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and secure account closings and budget expansions; including your specific role in those closings and expansions
- At least 5 years in a fully managed solution or SaaS environment (preferred higher education and/or client management role)
- At least 3 years with an early stage/growth stage start-up, with the ability to speak to how you work within a fast-paced and changing environment
- 3-5 years of successful experience in client management and/or client success, or significant domain experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and work effectively in proprietary web-based technologies
- Excellent project management and team collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for our mission and desire for a career that improves lives
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates located on the Pacific time zone or Mountain time zone.
- Strong grasp of the inner workings of colleges and universities, particularly decision-making around vendor engagements and procurement
- Strong understanding of fully managed and/or SaaS product development process, ability to inform product roadmap based on client needs and growth opportunities
- Experience managing opportunities in Salesforce
- 100% Health care, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO&HMO plans for employee and dependents)
- HSA, FSA, basic life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Family Leave policy (12 weeks)
- Remote/Hybrid working environment
- Office lunch and commuting perks
Motimatic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.