VP, Enterprise Partnerships
Motimatic is re-purposing the digital advertising ecosystem to positively impact people’s lives. We are higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. We're building cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey. We've grown 10x in the last 2 years and are backed by some of Higher Education’s leading investors including New Markets Ventures and City Light Ventures.
We are seeking a proven client success and business development executive, reporting directly to the Chief Strategy & Operating Officer. In this role you will help shape and execute our client revenue and expansion efforts. This is a unique opportunity to own Motimatic's existing clients and largest revenue source, and be part of an amazing team making a positive difference in the world.
The best fit for this role is a client and business development leader who thrives in a high growth environment personally collaborating with our clients as well as strategically building our approach and team. You are a subject matter expert and a leader within our industry. We currently serve about 200 colleges and universities across the country and are the leading provider of enrollment marketing to many categories including the California Community College system, the largest system of its kind in the world.
What You'll Do
- Own, grow and maintain client relationships at an executive and budget-owner level.
- Identify, nurture and close expansion and upsell opportunities within our active clients.
- Own the revenue targets from existing clients.
- Establish long-term client objectives and oversee internal enterprise partnership team to ensure strategy is constantly upleveled and challenged.
- Develop strategic briefs based on deep client understanding and marketplace knowledge. You are a subject matter expert.
- Cross functional collaboration with implementation, content and product teams to ensure client objectives are being met and that we are bringing immediate and creative solutions to create value. You are both a revenue driver and a proven influence manager. You work respectfully and efficiently with your peers and other teams.
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client ROI and student experience and outcomes.
- Ensure each client within your roster performs at an acceptable profitability level and is operating at top efficiency.
- Truly collaborate across the company to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals.
- Work with your direct reports to ensure growth-stage execution in expanding existing client value and revenue.
- Proactively seek additional learning opportunities to continue to learn and build areas of expertise in innovation, research current trends and keep pace with the changes within the industry.
- Train and mentor staff and foster continued learning through knowledge sharing and professional development.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in enterprise client success, sales, and/or business development.
- Experience running enterprise client relationships demonstrating an insatiable curiosity about their business.
- Passionate about higher education and student outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills with a diverse team including an eagerness to lead, mentor and encourage great work.
- Highly cross-functional, delivering business success by collaborating with leaders and teams across the organization
- Demonstrate a strong business mind-set and ambition to drive growth for both Motimatic and our clients.
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Dynamic and energizing with an ability to maintain optimism and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Demonstrating interest in technology-enabled marketing and communications.
- Create and support staff development, training, and onboarding.
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers.
- 100% Health care, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO&HMO plans for employee and dependents)
- HSA, FSA, basic life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Family Leave policy (12 weeks)
- Remote/Hybrid working environment
- Office lunch and commuting perks
Motimatic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.