Senior / Sales Strategy Manager
Motimatic is re-purposing the digital advertising ecosystem to positively impact people’s lives. We are higher ed’s leading motivation science company focused on helping more students enroll, persist, and graduate. We're building cutting edge technologies to deploy the best of behavioral science, machine learning, and digital marketing so that more students successfully navigate critical moments throughout their educational journey. We've grown 10x in the last 2 years and are in hyper-growth mode.
As a Sales Strategy Manager, you will support the Motimatic Sales, Finance and Marketing teams by creating complex Data analysis to reports, help with sales and finance forecasting as well as being an administrator of its technology (currently Salesforce, SalesLoft, MS Excel, and ZoomInfo). You will support the company's leadership and utilize our sales data to make informed, strategic decisions. Success in this role will involve an analytical approach to technology and data and a service-oriented approach to supporting the teams. We need someone who will make us faster and smarter and is fun and easy to work with.
- Quantitative analysis and modeling that will help company leadership quickly see trends and opportunities
- Through your own analysis of data, identify opportunities for pivots or improvements that will allow us to grow at an accelerated pace
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- Manage our tech-stack for Sales, Marketing and Finance and help us find untapped potential in what we already use
- Provide assistance, guidance and training that will make us faster, smarter and better in our GTM-strategy
- Reporting, Analysis and Insights will be your bread and butter
- Ability to understand, discuss, and strategically respond to trends and patterns in data.
- Ability to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritize tasks in alignment with overall business drivers and objectives.
- Ability to manage outside contractors including Salesforce consultants
- BA, BS, and/or MBA at one of the top tier schools
- 1-2 years of successful experience at an investment bank or venture capital firm in a highly analytical position and/or working at a growth tech start up in a strategy role
- MS Excel wiz - if you haven’t successfully done complex modeling for technology companies either in-house or with an investment bank or consulting firm, you are not a fit for this role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced technology start-up where change, learning and growth are constant
- Excellent project management and team collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a track record of successful engagement of both internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for our mission and desire for a career that improves lives
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Experience with multiple sales technology tools, SalesLoft and ZoomInfo preferred
- Experience with transitioning from one sales technology provider to another with minimal drag on a sales team’s momentum
- 100% Health care, Vision and Dental coverage (PPO&HMO plans for employee and dependents)
- HSA, FSA, basic life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Home Office Reimbursement of $600
- Flexible PTO policy
- Family Leave policy (12 weeks)
- Remote/Hybrid working environment
- In office lunch provided
- Commute to office is reimbursable
Motimatic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.