Senior Product Marketing Manager
Datapeople is working to make the hiring process more fair, equitable, and simple for everyone involved. We provide editing tools and hiring analytics to companies large and small around the world, including Square, Twitch, Discord, and many others. At the heart of our mission is our love for all candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
We're a small, diverse remote-first team. We want to have conversations rather than meetings, solutions rather than procedures, and initiative rather than conformity.
Product Marketing is a catalyst for how we identify, build, and deliver value to our customers. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, you will be the sole only product marketer, which means you'll be involved in everything from product development to go-to-market strategies to producing sales and customer materials and reviewing how it all comes together in product analytics and lots of Gong calls.
- Think and act both strategically and tactically, contributing to overall strategy, annual goals, key performance indicators, and reporting
- Become an expert on our ideal customer profile (ICP) and target buyer personas, responsible for evolving documentation and supporting enablement
- Develop expertise in our product, including product vision, roadmap, and our feature releases which you will lead end-to-end
- Surface insights from a variety of sources such as marketing data, sales calls, customer conversations, product usage, customer feedback, and more
- Act as an internal consultant and advisor to leadership in our market(s), ideal customer profile, competitors, and our product and user behavior
- Work across Datapeople, to define, create, and launch go-to-market campaigns and tactics that contribute to pipeline and drive customer usage
- Design and construct enablement sessions, building collateral to educate and empower our customer-facing teams including overseeing our content library
- Own, alongside Product, competitor and market analysis to inform product roadmap, positioning, and collateral development
Datapeople is remote-first and currently has workers across the US and in Canada, Ukraine, and Argentina. This role is open to anyone who is able to legally work in their country of residence without company sponsorship.
- 7+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- 3-5 years in B2B SaaS, bonus if you have worked in HR technology or Product-led Growth companies
- Experience launching a B2B SaaS product, in a product marketing capacity
- Previous experience managing projects across teams that include product, marketing, sales, and customer success
- A curiosity about problems, seeking to understand why they exist, what stops people from solving them, and how they can be solved
- Comfort building a wide variety of content and experiences including website, blogs, data sheets, ebooks, slide decks, and solutions content
- Portfolio of work showcasing your skills in some of the following areas: writing, collaborating with product/designers, data analysis, customer or audience research, go-to-market strategy
We hire internationally:
Datapeople is excited to add to our roster of international talent! In addition to core job requirements, we ask that you:
- Have a high level of proficiency in English (ideally English as a primary language)
- Have reliable home internet
- Can work a schedule that generally overlaps with a typical US East Coast work day (9am - 5pm GMT-5)
For international roles, Datapeople partners with local Employer of Record (EOR) entities to manage consulting pay (and salary/benefits for full-time conversions). Benefits are country-specific but generally include medical, vision, and dental insurance, parental leave, mental health support, and more.
Actual compensation is determined by many factors including candidate experience and skills; location/market; and business needs.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability. #LI-Remote