Enterprise Account Executive
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Our sales team at Datapeople is growing and we're looking for Account Executives to join us in our journey to make hiring more efficient and fair. As an Account Executive, you will partner with talent and recruiting teams across a variety of companies and industries and understand their pain points in their recruiting processes. You will convey how the Datapeople platform can bring value to their current recruiting processes and infrastructure. You will report to our VP of Sales.
- Partner with potential customers and understand their challenges around their recruiting processes and pipelines
- Provide custom demos of our platform while showing how it can help companies cultivate qualified and diverse candidate pools
- Manage your opportunity pipeline end-to-end while using and maintaining our internal tech stack (HubSpot, Gong)
- Work with our Marketing and Customer Success teams to learn about the newest Datapeople functionality and recent success stories
- Account-based prospecting into target accounts through several channels (email, LinkedIn)
- 5+ years of professional SaaS sales experience, ideally in HR/recruiting tech
- Familiarity with major applicant tracking systems and the HR tech space
- Work authorization in the United States
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States. For candidates residing within the United States, the anticipated base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $120,000 with eligibility for additional bonus based on performance. Actual compensation is determined by many factors including candidate experience and skills; location/market; and business needs.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be assured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.
Something looks off?